How to solve your problems with Prayer
Ever had an experience that you are facing a problem and then suddenly a perfect solution comes into your mind which works out really well. Ever wondered how it is possible that your brain delivers a perfect solution with just an Ada moment. I always use a prayer to solve my problems from quite some time and this works perfectly well.
According to the research mango people (common humans) use only 5% of their brain potential and if we want to take it further we came to know that Einstein, Picasso, Newton used 10% of their brain power.
Our schools teach us to groom our left side of the brain which only consists of 10% of our overall potential. But the rest 90% of our brain potential lies in the right side, known as the “creative brain” which remains unused. When solving problems we normally use our analytical, logical skills part of the brain. If we first visualize our problem and send a message to our sub conscious mind we get a solution by our higher self and this solution sets perfectly well.
ALLAH Subhan o Tala blessed us with a beautiful mind and its upto us to use it efficiently. This is how I solve my problems. Whenever I face a problem, I visualize my problem with all the details I know regarding my problem. Then I offer a usual prayer and in this prayer I just concentrate on my connection with GOD. At the end of prayer I find the solution popping in my mind. It’s like magic but trust me that this thing works all the time.
Our problems are milestones from GOD which makes us strong. If you really want to solve problems and stay at peace than connect with the ultimate source and ask for help. You will be guided with the best possible solution. Ask for help and you’ll get it!!